Monday, November 1, 2010

Angels and Demons by Dan Brown


"Illuminati," he stammered, his heart pounding . It can't be..."

In the book Angels in Demons by Dan Brown, the main character, Robert Langdon tries to uncover the mystery of a underground anti-religous brotherhood, the Illuminati. For centuries this group has remained underground plotting their revenge against the catholic church. When a man is murdered and branded with the Illuminati lettering on his chest, Robert senses they are up to something big and is sent to investigate. Clue after clue, Robert chases for an answer to the case. When he discovers the Illuminati's deadly plot he becomes desperate to save the Vactican from a weapon of mass destruction. I really enjoyed reading this book because it kept me on edge, I always had to find out what happens next. And Since the book also follows a ruthless member of the brotherhood I never got bored throughout the story. The setting of the book takes place mostly in Rome and Vatican City sometime in the near future. If you enjoy action, mystery and suspense this is without a doubt a great book for you.

-Chris

3 comments:

  1. I think that this book seems very interesting and I may read this as my next book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like grat book! I'll try to get a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girl, I saw your comment about the Ombre Lace Top and wanted to reply to your question but couldn't find your contact info. Because the shirt is made out of lace, I'd recommend hand washing it not only because of the dye but material as well. Hope that helps, let me know if you have anymore questions. My e-mail is kirsten.studsandpearls@gmail.com !

    ReplyDelete