Friday, October 29, 2010

The Last Song


In the book The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks, 17 year old Ronnie Miller and her little brother, Jonah were going to live with their father in North Carolina. Ronnies parents recently divorced and Ronnie has been pushing him out of her life ever since. Her father tries to reach out to her but he is rejected at every atempt. Right when Ronnie is on the end she meets Will. Will helps her open up and learn how to be happy again. Soon Ronnie starts to fall for Will, a guy she could never imagine being with.

I made the mistake of watching the movie version before the book and it was a huge mistake. The Last Song is a great book because it keeps you interested and wanting to read more. I would recommend this to anyone who is into rommance and isnt afraid to cry. Overall, this is a wonderful book and if you haven't read it you are missing out.

7 comments:

  1. It sounds like a great book. I havn't seen the movie yet so i will try reading the book first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book over the summer and it was really good, even though it is a little sad. I haven't seen the movie. Is the movie good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before reading this blog, I would have never read this book or watched the movie, mainly because of Miley Cyrus. But now I might! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i absolutely loved the movie it was so cute. I just have to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked this book a lot. It was really good

    ReplyDelete