Friday, October 29, 2010

The Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott

Ten-year-old Kyla Davis got lost by wandering around in an aquarium on a fifth grade class field trip. Then Kyla met a man named Ray who promises to help her find her classmates, and she follows him. Which is when Kyla's world is reborn into a terrifrying nightmare. Kyla, at first, stubbornly says and knows her name is Kyla Davis, that she lives on 623 Daisy Lane, but Ray tells her none of that is true... anymore. Her name is "Alice". She is Ray's "little girl". Five years later, "Alice" is still yearning to return home, though it seems all but impossible; and despite Ray's perverse efforts, "Alice" will not remain a little girl for long. I enjoy how the author, Elizabth Scott expressed the details how everying is not what it seems. " Be good and everyone at 623 Daisy Lane will be, " (134.) This book is ment for people enjoy horror and tradegy hidden within these pages in this book.

Veronica

4 comments:

  1. This book sounds intense and interesting. It reminds me of a book I once saw but didn't pick up. I'll have to look for it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this book at a bookstore once and I thought about buying it but I didn't. It sounds like a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this book sounds really intersting and different

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds good and mysterious. I would love to try to read it!

    ReplyDelete