Friday, October 29, 2010

The Sky People By S.M. Stirling

In the book The Sky People, by S.M. Stirling, explorers from America and the Soviet Union land on Venus during the 1980's. They set up bases to learn about the alien planet and soon discover that Venus is very similar to Earth. As the explorers make more discoveries the planet has the same animal and plant life as Earth and are suspicious. Soon the intrepid travelers find a secret that makes their advanced rockets seem like the natives simple spears. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes adventure books with some mystery.

2 comments:

  1. This book sounds very interesting. I think i might read this book in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this style of book...I think i'm defiantly going to read this book very soon. It reminds me of the movie Avatar.

    ReplyDelete