Friday, October 29, 2010

Stormbreaker By Anthony Horowitz


“Your uncle was, for want of a better word, a spy”. In the beginning novel of the Alex Rider Adventure series, Alex Rider is forced into a life he never expected to experience, the life of a spy. After the sudden death of his uncle and only relation, Alex is lost and has no idea what will happen to him and his uncle’s possessions. But after seeing something suspicious at his uncle’s funeral he goes into further investigation, leading him to the conclusion that his uncle is a full fledged spy. Now Alex must finish his uncle’s work. The novel Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz, tells of the many adventures Alex Rider does to complete his first of many missions. This book is great for all who like action from beginning to end. It will make the reader want to go out and have adventures of their own. It will plant images that will forever playback in the readers mind and will give them a thirst for more.

Buster

12 comments:

  1. I've read this book and really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though i don't normally read books like this, it seems like a really exciting book. It sounds like it would be a very good book to read, and it would be full of suspense. Maybe I'll read it sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have read this book as well. this book is full of action and i couldn't stop reading it till the very end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this book and the rest of the series. It was very good, but I was a little bit younger and I don't knew if someone our age would like to read it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this book and thought it was very good. It is full of action and I could not put the book down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked this book along with all of the other books in the series. I think that anyone who enjoys adventure books will reallyn like this series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. im not usually into books like this, but this one sounds like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a great series, and they even made a movie out of it. I would also recommend this to people who like James Bond/spy type stories, it was an awesome series.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have read this book. This was one of my favorite in series. The movie was kind of corny but still pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've read this book and it was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this book sounds good. out of ten what would you rate it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I was in middle School I read this series. Overall it was a good series, but not entirely accurate or realistic.

    ReplyDelete