Friday, October 29, 2010

The Vampire Diaries: The Fury by L.J. Smith


In The Vampire Diaries: The Fury by L.J. Smith, Elena wakes up from the other power's influence and realizes what has happened to her and what she has become. She depends on Stefan to help her and guide through the beginning of her new life, but soon strange, mysterious happenings occur all over town that force Elena, Stefan, and Damon to come together and figure out what is going on. For days, they observe people around them for odd behavior. Eventually, with the help of Alaric,Bonnie, Meredith, and Matt, they find the cause of the other power and all the harm throughout the town. Putting their lives on the line, all seven of then try to stop the evil and protect everyone in town but in the end, things take a turn for the worse. This is a very good book. It's filled with romance, sadness, and page turning excitment. "Her muscles had melted like snowflakes... the malice and bloodlust that emanated from the tiger were unmistakeable." The main cahracter Elena is the perfect example of unselfishness. She will go above and beyond to protect her loved ones. I would definitely recommend this book to readers interested in romance, adventure, and somewhat fantastical events. Overall, I think the author did a wonderful job.


Lauren

8 comments:

  1. this book sounds really exciting! i've seen the show, but i would like to read the book, it sounds awesome. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been motivated to read books about vampires lately but now I am! The book looks like a page turner that i would really enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like and interesting book. I thought i would never get in to this but i might now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of the show and it sounds pretty good. I would like to read these series now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watch the t.v show with my sister and its really good. I might just have to read the book too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I rememeber hearing about this series, and it sounded really good. This book sounds interesting and has a lot of different things you have to look out for. Is this book the first book of the series?

    ReplyDelete
  7. this sounds like a good book I think I might read it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard of the vampire diaries before, I was not sure if I would actually like them, but now I'm doubting what I said. This book sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete