Friday, October 29, 2010

I Should Have Stayed Home


The book I Should Have Stayed Home is written by 51 authors. This book is filled with short stories of peoples terrible vacations. In one of the stories a girl in a hotel room is attacked by army ants. In anther someone got pressured into taking an electric bath. “ i swung one leg into the bath. Electricity swarmed up my calf, buzzing and stinging” This book is great if you want something quick to read but will last a long time. This book was good for me because if I needed a book to read in class I could read one of the stories with out leaving of in the middle of something.

6 comments:

  1. These events sound unbelievable! And 51 authors? That's a creative way to see from a lot of different people's perspectives. I wonder if there happens to be one location that a lot of these terrible vacations took place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds very different and interesting, but I would like to read this sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete